Growth Ruler Fun

Saturday, December 27, 2014



Word of mouth can spread like wild fire, and for this DIY I am thankful. I made a growth ruler for my home, so I can transfer the boy's heights to something a bit more creative than the white board we were using in the garage. Since making that first board I have made, and sold 10 plus growth ruler's (thank you pottery barn) for the inspiration. I have also given several away as gifts.

I wanted to share this one that I made for a friend. She did such an amazing job of putting it in her house. I love how she put her 2 boy's around the board. Isn't she creative? Now I know there are many of these floating around on Pinterest, but I had to show off this one too, it has so much character and love shown in one part of this house:).

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply