Easy DIY Project~ Fabric Covered Cork board

Sunday, March 2, 2014

The best place to get ideas for a friend for her birthday is........ why Pinterest of course;). That is where I got the idea for this project. My friend had a birthday this week so I went to her pinterest boards to see what ideas I could come up with. This is what caught my eye, a fabric covered cork board. She has been decorating her new place, sooo I thought  knew it would be perfect.



So Friday off to Hobby Lobby. I went right when they opened to get the needed supplies, because the husband and I were having a date night that night, and I knew I would be doing this project late friday night when we got home (I love you Christy). Actually, it was not that hard, and the hub's helped me, so it turned out to be a lot fun.

How cute is that!! Dare I make another one for myself?!?! What do you think? Yes, I know the above  picture is a bit blurry, but you get the idea:).

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply