Walk in Someone else's shoes...

Sunday, February 9, 2014




It's hard to know what someone else is feeling if we can't visualize walking in there shoes. (I did it literally at the SeaHawks parade). It was 27 degrees out and my oldest son Julian was almost in tears because his feet were so cold. So I took off my cozy boots and switched shoes with him.


Yes his shoes were 4 times smaller than what I needed, but I couldn't truly know how he was feeling, unless I walked in his shoes. It was not comfortable for me, but it made Julian feel better, and you know what I was able to show him a random act of kindness, and I bet he will never forget what I did, and hopefully pass some kindness of his own on someday:)
Isn't that what life is about helping other's out??

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply