Happy Friday

Friday, January 10, 2014

It's a busy day at the Theiste house as usual. Unfortunately today we have a man down. Julian woke up at 5:45am with a stomach ache, and in less than 2 hours he vomited 5 times. It seems like if you have more that 2+ kiddo's someone will have a sensitive tummy. Ours happens to be Julian, the poor guy has  had the vomiting bug 5 times since Oct. Fingers crossed it doesn't travel through the family again. I get to have him home with me today along with Roman. Which means I may not get a lot of painting done in the kitchen, but I will get to spend some much needed time with Julian as Roman naps. Here is a picture of Julian when he is feeling healthy.  I will post more recent ones of the boy's as I learn how to add them to the blog.

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply